This board is an Uno R3 compatible version of the latest iteration of the Arduino Uno which is the most popular of the many development boards available for hobbyists.
- Uno R3 with ATmega16U2 USB
KEY FEATURES OF UNO R3:
- ATmega328 processor running at 16MH
- Atmega16U2 programmed as serial to USB converter
- 32KB Flash memory
- 14 Digital I/O
- 6 PWM shared with the digital I/O
- 6 Analog inputs that can also be used as digital I/O for a total of up to 20 digital I/O
- 1 Hardware serial port
- 5V Operation
The Uno R3 operates at 5V which can be supplied via an external power supply or through the USB port connection. The power source is selected automatically if both are available. If an external supply is used, it is recommended to use a supply between 7-12V. Higher input voltages will cause the on-board regulator to work harder and may cause it to overheat. Our 7.5V AC adapter works extremely well for powering these boards.
The attached board pin-out shows the most commonly used functions for the pins, but some pins can support other functions. Refer the the Arduino documentation for all possible functions for the pins.
This is the original Uno design which uses a DIP processor placed in a socket. The benefit to this design is that it is easy to replace the processor should the chip become damaged, but it does cost more than the SMD version that we also sell. It also has the same Atmega16U2 USB converter as the original Uno for maximum compatibility.
OUR EVALUATION RESULTS:
These are nice clone assemblies with good build quality.
BEFORE THEY ARE SHIPPED, THESE MODULES ARE:
- Powered up and the example program ‘Blinky’ which blinks the on-board LED once per second is downloaded to verify basic operation.
- Repackaged in high quality resealable ESD bag for safe storage.
|Serial to USB Converter
|Digital I/O Pins
|PWM I/O Pins (Shared with Digital I/O)
|Analog Input Pins
|DC Current per I/O Pin
|DC Current which can be drawn from 3.3V Pin
|Attached to digital I/O Pin 13
|USB Connector Style
|Board Dimensions (PCB
|68.8 x 53.4mm (2.7 x 2.1″)
|Board Dimensions (with connector overhang)
|77 x 53.4mm (3 x 2.1″)
|Country of Origin