Ordering & Wishlists
Major Credit Cards, Debit Cards and PayPal are all accepted.
There is no minimum order requirement.
The product page displays the quantity in stock next to the Add To Cart button.
Most items cannot be backordered. If the item is not in stock, you will not be able to add it to your cart. For large special orders, we can enable the item to be backordered on a case-by-case basis.
In cases where we make custom variations of the product, such as with some of the Teensy products, we may enable backorders because we know we can fulfill the backorder within a day or two.
Contact us with your quantity requirements. We can usually service large special orders within 3 weeks
Headers may be shipped loose. If that is the case, it will be stated on the product page.
This is because it leaves several options open for mounting them such as on top or the bottom of the board or there may be several styles provided to chose from such as straight or right-angle. In some cases people may not want them installed at all if wires will be soldered to the holes. It also helps avoid bending pins during shipment.
If you want us to solder them on for you, we are happy to do it just let us know in the comment section when you place an order or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If they can be mounted multiple ways, be sure to let us know how you would like them mounted.
A wishlist is a list of items that you are interested in, perhaps because you may want to order them in the future or share your list with friends. To place an item on your wishlist, select 'Add to Wishlist' link which is just below the 'Add to Cart' button on the product page.
To see your wishlist, go to INFO/My Account
No, but the wishlist will show you the current stock quantity for any items on your list.
There is an 'Add to Cart' button next to each item on your wishlist.
If you want to delete an item from your wishlist, select the 'x' to the left of the item.
Currently, only WA state customers are charged sales tax. The amount of sales tax charged will depend on the tax rate in your local area.
If you are a tax exempt customer in WA state, you can file for a tax exemption. See next FAQ for more info
If you are a tax exempt business in WA state, you can apply for tax exemption by following these steps:
- Sign-up for an account if you have not already and log into your account.
- On the top menu go to INFO and then MY ACCOUNT.
- On the left side of your account page, select TAX EXEMPTION.
- Provide basic reason for tax exemption such as "reseller" in EXEMPTION REASON box.
- Under TAX CERTIFICATE choose your tax exemption document such as reseller permit which must be PDF or DOC and press SUBMIT TAX INFO button. If this box is not available to upload the document, email your document to email@example.com.
- At the top of the page it will say status PENDING.
- Once your exemption is approved, you will receive an email notifying you and the status will now say APPROVED
- On the Checkout page when placing an order, you will need to check the 'Do you want to include tax exemption?' box and any tax will be removed.
You can checkout as a guest without registering.
If you want to create an account, you can do that on the Checkout page by checking the box 'Create an account?' just under where you enter your email address.
Alternatively, if you want to create an account without checking out, you can register on the INFO / MY ACCOUNT page.