The Solderless Breadboard 400 is a professional grade half-size solderless breadboard and part of our Pro Series of products.
- Solderless Breadboard 400 – Model: EIC-801
KEY FEATURES OF SOLDERLESS BREADBOARD 400 (PRO SERIES):
- Tie-points: 400
- Spring Contacts: Fully embossed phosphor bronze
- Color: Off-white
- Power Rails: Full length continuity
- Recommended Insertion Range: 21-26 AWG
- Aluminum backing plate included
Solderless breadboards are used for prototyping electronic circuits by inserting components and wires into spring contacts. This allows circuits to be easily and quickly constructed without soldering. It also allows components to be reused multiple times in different circuits.
With 400 tie-points, this size of breadboard is good for small projects.
Refer to our Guide To Solderless Breadboards for a detailed description of solderless breadboards including their cost and performance trade-offs.
OUR SOLDERLESS BREADBOARD PRODUCT LINES
Hobby Line of products are constructed to hobby standards using stainless steel spring contacts for good price/performance where cost is the major consideration for selection.
Pro Series of products are constructed to professional standards using high quality plastic moldings with phosphor bronze spring contacts for applications where optimum performance is the major consideration for selection.
- These are designed to work with components such as IC’s which have standard 0.1″ spacing. Components with other lead spacing such as 2mm may work if the leads can be reformed to fit the 2.54mm pitch of the breadboard
|Mfr Model Number||EIC-801|
|Spring Contacts||Material||Phosphor bronze w/ silver nickle plating|
|Power Rails||x2||Full length continuity|
|Lead Openings||Square hole|
|Conductor Gauge||For making interconnects||21-26AWG|
|Grid Spacing||Adjacent tie-points||0.1″ (2.54mm)|
|Dimensions||84 x 55 x 8.5mm (3.3 x 2.2 x 0.34″)|