The Solderless Clear Breadboard 830 is a budget friendly solderless breadboard and part of our Hobby Line of breadboards
- Solderless Clear Breadboard 830 (Hobby Line)
KEY FEATURES OF THE SOLDERLESS CLEAR BREADBOARD 830 (HOBBY LINE):
- Tie-points: 830
- Spring Contacts: Throat embossed stainless steel
- Color: Clear / transparent
- Power Rails: Full length continuity
- Recommended Insertion Range: 26-20 AWG
Solderless breadboards are used for prototyping electronic circuits by inserting components and wires into spring contacts. This allows circuits to be easily and quickly constructed without soldering. It also allows components to be reused multiple times in different circuits.
With 830 tie-points, this size of breadboard is good for small to medium projects.
Refer to our Guide To Solderless Breadboards for a detailed description of solderless breadboards including their cost and performance trade-offs.
OUR SOLDERLESS BREADBOARD PRODUCT LINES
Hobby Line of products are constructed to hobby standards using stainless steel spring contacts for good price/performance where cost is the major consideration for selection.
Pro Series of products are constructed to professional standards using high quality plastic moldings with phosphor bronze spring contacts for applications where optimum performance is the major consideration for selection.
- These are designed to work with components such as IC’s which have standard 0.1″ spacing. Components with other lead spacing such as 2mm may work if the leads can be reformed to fit the 2.54mm pitch of the breadboard
|Mfr Model Number|
|Spring Contacts||Material||Stainless steel|
|Power Rails||x2||Full length continuity|
|Color||Clear / transparent|
|Lead Openings||Square hole|
|Conductor Gauge||For making interconnects||20-29AWG (20-26 recommended)|
|Grid Spacing||Adjacent tie-points||0.1″ (2.54mm)|
|Dimensions||165 x 55 x 10mm (6.5 x 2.2 x 0.4″)|