This acrylic enclosure fits the popular W1209 Temperature Controller Module to help protect and electrically insulate the module.
- 6 clear acrylic pieces
- 4 sets of W1209 mounting hardware (large screws, nuts and acrylic spacers)
- 4 sets of enclosure fastening hardware (small screws and nuts)
OUR EVALUATION RESULTS:
These enclosures work well to enclose the module to provide a level of safety if it is being used to switch AC power and they look pretty good doing it.
Assembly is straight forward. Here are the basic steps to follow:
- Remove protective paper from acrylic pieces.
- Insert one of the larger M3 screws into one of the 4 mounting holes in the corners of the module. Hold one of the round acrylic spacers on the back-side of the module and using a screwdriver, thread the screw into the acrylic spacer to hold it in place. Repeat for all 4 corners of the module.
- Place the module on the bottom piece of acrylic which is the more solid of the two large pieces and attach it using the 4 larger nuts.
- Insert each of the 4 side pieces into the slots in the bottom piece of acrylic. Ensure the side piece with the cut-out is placed on the side with the screw terminals for wire access.
- Place the top acrylic piece on top and guide the tabs into the slots in the top piece.
- Install the 4 small long screws into the 4 corners of the case and fasten with the nuts. Do not tighten to firmly or the acrylic will bend.
|Material Thickness||2.4mm (0.1″)|
|Case Dimensions (L x W x H)||60 x 50 x 15mm (2.36 x 1.97 x 0.6″)|