These thermocouples were originally designed for use with 3D printers, but they can be used for various other temperature measurement applications as well.
- Thermocouple K-Type, 4x30mm Cylindrical sensor, SS Braid, 1M
KEY FEATURES OF THERMOCOUPLE K-TYPE 4x30MM:
- 1 meter long cable
- Thermal probe tip is cylindrical, 4mm dia x 30mm long
- Temperature measurement range of 0-600C
- Fiberglass cable insulation with stainless steel cable shield
- Color coded spade terminal terminations
These thermocouples are sometimes referred to as 4 x 30 x 1000 type based on their dimensions of 4mm diameter x 30mm long probe with 1000mm long cable.
The red terminal is the positive lead, the blue terminal is the negative. If these are reversed, the reading will decrease as the temperature increases.
This thermocouple is compatible with our MAX6675 Thermocouple Temperature Module below.
|Operating Ratings||Range of thermal measurement||0-600°C|
|Dimensions||Thermocouple length||1 meter (39″)|
|Probe dimensions||4 x 30mm|