This pair of quality, highly flexible 20″ test leads have stackable banana plugs on both ends. They are very handy for daisy chaining power and signals in test setups.
- 1 Pair – Test Leads, Stackable Banana Plug To Stackable Banana Plug, 16 AWG Silicone, 50 cm (Red & Black)
KEY FEATURES OF TEST LEAD, STACKABLE BANANA PLUG TO STACKABLE BANANA PLUG:
- Cable – Highly flexible 16 AWG with silicone jacket. Cable length is 50cm (20”). Silicone insulation is rated to 600V, 200°C.
- End 1 & 2 – Terminates in an unshrouded nickel plated brass 4mm banana plug with swivel tip. Banana plugs are stackable in-line.
- The cable assembly is rated for up to 19A.
- As with any test cable using unshielded terminations that may allow contact with exposed metal, it is recommended to limit voltages to 30VC / 60VDC to avoid risk of electrical shock.
|Insulation||Silicone, 600V, 200°C, 3mm diameter|
|Gauge||16AWG, 252 strands / 0.08mm tinned copper|
|Terminations||End 1||Stackable banana plug, nickel plated brass, uninsulated, swivel tip|
|End 2||Stackable banana plug, nickel plated brass, uninsulated, swivel tip|