This is a set of quality, highly flexible test leads have hook grips on both ends. They are very handy for temporarily connecting electronic circuit points.
- 1 Set – Test Leads, Hook Grips, 18 AWG Silicone, 50 cm (Red, Black, Green, Blue, Yellow)
KEY FEATURES OF TEST LEAD, HOOK GRIPS:
- Cable – Highly flexible 18 AWG with silicone jacket. Cable length is 50cm (20”).
- End 1 & 2 – Terminates in solid brass hook grip test clips that are 55mm (2.2″) long
- The cable assembly is rated for up to 10A.
This test leads are handy for making temporary connections to medium size wires, component leads and motor terminals.
They have a firm spring action with robust soldered internal connections
- As with any test cable using unshielded terminations that may allow contact with exposed metal, it is recommended to limit voltages to 30VAC / 60VDC to avoid risk of electrical shock.
|Insulation||Silicone, 200°C, 2.8mm diameter|
|Gauge||18AWG tinned copper|
|Terminations||End 1||Spring loaded hook grip, brass, 55mm long|
|End 2||Spring loaded hook grip, brass, 55mm long|