These pincher grip test leads have spring loaded pincher grips on one end and female header contacts on the other end for making temporary test connections.
- Pincher Grip Test Lead (10-Pack)
KEY FEATURES OF PINCHER GRIP TEST LEAD:
- Spring loaded pincher style grip for connecting to component leads or other small objects
- Female header contact (Dupont style) for connecting to male header pins
- 9″ long 26 AWG wire leads
The 9″ long pincher grip test cables come with grabber hooks on one end and female header connector on the other end which is compatible with standard male headers.
These are handy for use as test clips or connecting to components that are not on a breadboard where normal jumpers can be used for connection. They can be used for connecting to breakout boards that do not have headers soldered on for testing like shown in some of the pics. They can also be used with some logic analyzers that have male header pin connections.
They come in a 10-pack with all 10 test clips attached to a common ribbon cable. The wires can be easily separated by pulling apart if it is desired for use the clips individually or in smaller cable assemblies.
These are low cost hobby grade test clips and work well for lighter usage applications
- The pincher grip color may be orange/red, yellow or black.
|Cable Length||Including clips||24 cm (9.5″)|
|# Conductors||10 (1 per pincher grip)|
|Female Dupont connector|