This pair of quality, highly flexible test leads have a banana plug on one end and an insulated alligator clip with lever on the other. They are very handy for making temporary connections between banana sockets and other devices that have wires, solder lugs or other places to clip onto.
- 1 Pair – Test Lead, Banana Plug To Alligator Clip with Lever, 16 AWG, 100 cm (Red & Black)
KEY FEATURES OF TEST LEAD, BANANA PLUG TO ALLIGATOR CLIP WITH LEVER:
- Cable – Highly flexible 16 AWG with silicone jacket. Cable length is 100cm (40”). Silicone insulation is rated to 600V, 200°C.
- End 1 – Terminates in a molded unshrouded nickel plated brass 4mm banana plug with non-swivel tip. Banana plugs are stackable at right angle
- End 2 – Terminates in an insulated alligator clip with lever and has a strong clamping action.
- The cable assembly is rated for up to 19A.
- As with any test cable using unshielded terminations that may allow contact with exposed metal, it is recommended to limit voltages to 30VAC / 60VDC to avoid risk of electrical shock.
|Insulation||Silicone, 600V, 200°C, 3mm diameter|
|Gauge||16AWG, 252 strands / 0.08mm tinned copper|
|Terminations||End 1||Molded banana plug, nickel plated brass, uninsulated, stackable, non-swivel|
|End 2||Alligator clip, insulated with lever|