This pair of highly flexible test leads have a banana plug on one end and an insulated 45mm alligator clip on the other. They are very handy for making temporary connections between banana sockets and other devices that have wires, solder lugs or other places to clip onto.
- 1 Pair – Test Lead, Banana Plug To Alligator Clip, 45mm, 16 AWG, 50 cm (Red & Black)
KEY FEATURES OF TEST LEAD, BANANA PLUG TO ALLIGATOR CLIP:
- Cable – Highly flexible 16 AWG with silicone jacket. Cable length is 50cm (20”). Silicone insulation is rated to 600V, 200°C.
- End 1 – Terminates in a molded unshrouded nickel plated brass 4mm banana plug with swivel tip.
- End 2 – Terminates in an insulated 45mm alligator clip with a crimped and soldered connection.
- The cable assembly is rated for up to 10A.
- As with any test cable using unshielded terminations that may allow contact with exposed metal, it is recommended to limit voltages to 30VC / 60VDC to avoid risk of electrical shock.
|Insulation||Silicone, 600V, 200°C, 3mm diameter|
|Gauge||16AWG, 252 strands / 0.08mm tinned copper|
|Terminations||End 1||Molded banana plug, nickel plated brass, uninsulated|
|End 2||Alligator clip, 45mm, insulated|