The Tactile Pushbutton Switch Module incorporates a tactile pushbutton along with a 10K pull-up resistor.
- Tactile Pushbutton Switch Module
KEY FEATURES OF TACTILE PUSHBUTTON SWITCH MODULE:
- Tactile pushbutton with good click action
- Built-in 10K pull-up resistor
The output of the module is normally pulled up to Vcc until the button is pressed and then it drops to ground (Active LOW).
There is a 3-pin header on the assembly for making connections.
1 x 3 Header
- ‘-‘ = Ground
- Center pin = Vcc (3.3 – 5V)
- S = Switch output. Connects to digital input pin on uC
OUR EVALUATION RESULTS:
This is a basic module that can be used to experiment with button detection or to simply provide a button for a small project. Having a built-in pull-up resistor makes it a little more convenient to use than a bare button.
BEFORE THEY ARE SHIPPED, THESE MODULES ARE:
- Basic operation verified
- Packaged in a resealable ESD bag for protection and easy storage.
- Module similar to or same as KY-004.
|Operating Ratings||Vcc Range||3.3 – 5V|
|Logic high||Pulled to Vcc|
|Logic Low||Pulled to Ground|
|Dimensions||L x W (PCB)||19mm x 16mm (0.75 x 0.6″)|