This universal double-sided prototyping board is 12 x 18 cm (4.7 x 7.1″) in size with standard hole pattern on 2.54mm (0.1″) centers.
- PCB, 12 x 18 cm Universal Prototype Board
KEY FEATURES OF PCB 12 x 18CM UNIVERSAL PROTOTYPE BOARD:
- 12 x 18cm (4.7 x 7.1″) outside dimensions
- 1.6mm (0.64″) thickness
- FR-4 double-sided construction with green solder mask
- Holes on 2.54mm (0.1″) centers in grid pattern with grid numbered/lettered in copper on two edges of the board.
- Holes are plated through with same pad pattern on both sides of the board.
- Edge solder pads are on 5.08 (0.2″) centers
- HASL (SnPb) plating over copper for best solderability
These boards are useful for permanently mounting components and wires via soldering when a project is put into permanent use.
Some circuits with high energy or high frequency such as DC-DC converters or high power MOSFETs need to be prototyped on boards of this type rather than using solderless breadboards since the components need to be placed closely together with robust connections that can handle heavy current transients.
|Material||FR-4 w/ green solder mask|
|Plating||HASL (SnPb) over copper|
|Silkscreen||None. The grid has alpha/numeric lettering in copper.|
|Dimensions||Board outline||12 x 18 cm (4.7 x 7.1″)|
|Board thickness||1.6mm (0.64″)|