These thermocouples were originally designed for use with 3D printers, but they can be used for various other temperature measurement applications as well.
- Thermocouple K-Type, 3x15mm Cylindrical sensor, SS Braid, 1M
KEY FEATURES OF THERMOCOUPLE K-TYPE 3x15MM:
- 1 meter long cable
- Thermal probe tip is cylindrical, 3mm dia x 15mm long
- Temperature measurement range of 0-600C
- Fiberglass cable insulation with stainless steel cable shield
- Color coded spade terminal terminations
These thermocouples are sometimes referred to as 3 x 15 x 1000 type based on their dimensions of 3mm diameter x 15mm long probe with 1000mm long cable.
The red terminal is the positive lead, the blue terminal is the negative. If these are reversed, the reading will decrease as the temperature increases.
This thermocouple is compatible with our MAX6675 Thermocouple Temperature Module below.
|Range of thermal measurement
|1 meter (39″)
|3 x 15mm