This jumper wire assortment includes six different 20-conductor cables in both 4″ and 8″ lengths with M/M, M/F and F/F jumper pin terminations for a total of 120 jumper wires.
THE ASSORTMENT INCLUDES:
- 1x – Female/Female 20 conductor x 4″ (10cm) cable
- 1x – Male/Female 20 conductor x 4″ (10cm) cable
- 1x – Male/Male 20 conductor x 4″ (10cm) cable
- 1x – Female/Female 20 conductor x 8″ (20cm) cable
- 1x – Male/Female 20 conductor x 8″ (20cm) cable
- 1x – Male/Male 20 conductor x 8″ (20cm) cable
KEY FEATURES OF JUMPER WIRE ASSORTMENT 120-CONDUCTORS
These are handy for using as jumpers on solderless breadboards and for connecting between solderless breadboards, MCUs and sensors.
The wires have 10 different colors which repeat every 10 wires. The rainbow colors make it easy to match the same wire at both ends of the cable. The individual wires are easily pulled apart by hand to create single jumper wires or smaller cables consisting of multiple wires which are handy for keeping wires together when connecting small buses or running multiple wires to a sensor.
- These are designed to work with a standard 0.1″ spacing. When using them in an adjacent line, it works best to have the silver latch portion of the pin visible (facing out) as that side is slightly wider than 0.1″.
|Cable Length||Pin to pin||4″ (10cm) & 8″ (20cm)|
|# Conductors||20 x 6 (120 conductors total)|
|Minimum Spacing||For stacking adjacent pins||0.1″ (2.54mm)|