This Breadboard Assembly 830 is a professional grade solderless breadboard that features phosphor bronze contacts and includes 830 tie-points mounted to a powder coated metal plate and is part of our Pro Series of breadboards.
- Fully assembled 830 tie-point breadboard assembly – Model: EIC-102B
KEY FEATURES OF BREADBOARD ASSEMBLY 830 (PRO SERIES):
- Tie-points: 830
- Spring Contacts: Fully embossed phosphor bronze
- Binding Posts: 3
- Color: Off-white
- Power Rails: Full length continuity
- Recommended Insertion Range: 26-21 AWG
- Bottom Plate: Black powder coated steel with rubber feet
Solderless breadboards are used for prototyping electronic circuits by inserting components and wires into spring contacts. This allows circuits to be easily and quickly constructed without soldering. It also allows components to be reused multiple times in different circuits.
With 830 tie-points, this size of breadboard is good for smaller projects. The base adds stability and there are 3 banana jack binding posts for making power connections to breadboard.
Refer to our Guide To Solderless Breadboards for a detailed description of solderless breadboards including their cost and performance trade-offs.
Our Solderless Breadboard Product Lines
Hobby Line of products are constructed to hobby standards using stainless steel spring contacts for good price/performance where cost is the major consideration for selection.
Pro Series of products are constructed to professional standards using high quality plastic moldings with phosphor bronze spring contacts for applications where optimum performance is the major consideration for selection.
Before they are shipped, these modules:
- Assembled and inspected.
- Carefully packaged in foam for safe shipping.
- These are designed to work with components such as IC’s that have standard 0.1″ spacing. Components with other lead spacing such as 2mm may work if the leads can be reformed to fit the 2.54mm pitch of the breadboard.
|Mfr Model Number||EIC-102B|
|Spring Contacts||Material||Phosphor bronze|
|Power Rails||Full length continuity|
|Lead Openings||Square hole|
|Mounting Plate||Material||Powder coated steel|
|Conductor Gauge||For making interconnects||21-26AWG|
|Grid Spacing||Adjacent tie-points||0.1″ (2.54mm)|
|Dimensions||L x W (Base Plate)||18.3 cm x 9.5 cm (7.2″ x 3.7″)|