This Breadboard Assembly 2390 Clear is a professional grade solderless breadboard that features phosphor bronze contacts and includes 2390 tie-points mounted to a powder coated metal plate and is part of our Pro Series of breadboards.
- Fully assembled 2390 tie-point breadboard assembly – Model: EIC-1306
KEY FEATURES OF BREADBOARD ASSEMBLY 2390 CLEAR (PRO SERIES):
- Tie-points: 2390
- Spring Contacts: Fully embossed phosphor bronze
- Binding Posts: 4
- Color: Clear / transparent
- Power Rails: Full length continuity
- Recommended Insertion Range: 26-21 AWG
- Bottom Plate: Black powder coated steel with rubber feet
Solderless breadboards are used for prototyping electronic circuits by inserting components and wires into spring contacts. This allows circuits to be easily and quickly constructed without soldering. It also allows components to be reused multiple times in different circuits.
With 2390 tie-points, this size of breadboard is good for medium to large projects. The base adds stability and comes with 5 rubber feet and there are 4 banana jack binding posts for making power connections to breadboard.
Unlike typical breadboards which use white ABS plastic for the housings, this one uses a clear / transparent housing which allows the contacts to be seen which adds to the cool factor.
Refer to our Guide To Solderless Breadboards for a detailed description of solderless breadboards including their cost and performance trade-offs.
Our Solderless Breadboard Product Lines
Hobby Line of products are constructed to hobby standards using stainless steel spring contacts for good price/performance where cost is the major consideration for selection.
Pro Series of products are constructed to professional standards using high quality plastic moldings with phosphor bronze spring contacts for applications where optimum performance is the major consideration for selection.
Before they are shipped, these modules:
- Assembled and inspected.
- Carefully packaged for safe shipping.
- These are designed to work with components such as IC’s that have standard 0.1″ spacing. Components with other lead spacing such as 2mm may work if the leads can be reformed to fit the 2.54mm pitch of the breadboard.
|Mfr Model Number
|Full length continuity
|Clear / transparent
|Powder coated steel
|For making interconnects
|L x W (Base Plate)
|23 cm x 17.5 cm (9.1″ x 6.9″)