This kit of black heat shrink tubing includes 140pcs from 1.5mm to 13mm in diameter and comes in a handy plastic box to keep things organized.
- Qty 60 x 1.2″ – 1.5mm (~1/16″)
- Qty 20 x 2.5″ – 3.0mm (~1/8″)
- Qty 16 x 2.5″ – 4.0mm (~5/32″)
- Qty 12 x 2.5″ – 5.0mm (~3/16″)
- Qty 8 x 2.5″ – 6.0mm (~1/4″)
- Qty 6 x 4″ – 8.0mm (~3/8″)
- Qty 6 x 4″ – 10.0mm (~5/16″)
- Qty 6 x 4″ – 12.0mm (~15/32″)
- Qty 6 x 4″ – 13.0mm (~1/2″)
KEY FEATURES OF BLACK HEAT SHRINK TUBING KIT (140PCS):
Heat shrink tubing is used to electrically insulate and / or provide mechanical support for electrical connections.
It is commonly used when splicing wires together or many other soldering or crimping operations where bare wire is left exposed. It can also be used to help ensure connections like butt splice connectors stay connected or help to weather proof them.
Applying heat to the material using a heat gun or other heat source will cause the tubing to shrink to approximately 1/2 it’s original diameter.
The kit comes in a handy box for storage and organization. The 8 & 10mm sizes as well as the 12 & 13mm sizes are packed in the same compartments.
|Length||Total||30 – 100mm depending on diameter|
|Diameters||1.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm|
|Box Dimensions||Approximately 4″ x 7″ x 1″|