The TL084 Quad Op-Amp is a low-power high impedance JFET input quad operational amplifier designed to operate from a single or split supply.
- TL084CN Quad Op-Amp
KEY FEATURES OF TL084 QUAD OP-AMP:
- 4 independent channels
- Low power operation of 1.4mA/ch
- Wide common-mode and differential voltage ranges
- Low input bias and offset currents
- Low harmonic distortion of 0.003% typical
- High slew rate of 13V/us typical
- Operates from 7 to 36V single supply or from a split supply of ± 3.5 to ±18V
- 3MHz unity gain bandwidth
The TL084 is a low-power Op-Amp with four independent high-gain and frequency compensated operational amplifiers. The high impedance inputs use JFET technology that provide for low input bias and offset currents.
The device can operate from a single supply of 7V to 36V or dual supplies ranging from ± 3.5V to ± 18V.
These Op-Amps are frequently used to buffer or amplify signals. They can be utilized in a wide range of circuits such as voltage comparators, bandpass filters and voltage controlled oscillators (VCOs) and can handle frequencies of up to 3-4MHz.
|V+ / V-||± 3.5V to ± 18V|
|Max Output Current||10mA|
|Max Bandwidth||3 MHz|
|Package Type||Plastic, thru-hole|
Texas Instruments has an excellent compilation of blog posts concerning Op Amps and their applications: The Signal