These miniature panel mount toggle switches are DPDT with ON/OFF/ON operation and rated for 6A @ 125V.
- Qty 2 – Miniature Toggle Switch DPDT ON-OFF-ON 6A
- Mounting hardware consisting of nut, star washer and flat locking washer
KEY FEATURES OF MINIATURE TOGGLE SWITCH DPDT ON-OFF-ON 6A:
- Panel mount toggle switch with round silver lever
- Double-Pole / Double-Throw (DPDT) operation
- ON – OFF – ON action
- Rated for up to 125VAC @ 6A
The switches come with a nut, star washer and locking flat washer and mounts in a 6mm (0.25″) hole.
There are 6 solder lugs to which wires can be soldered.
The 3 lugs on each side of the switch act as individual switches. The center lugs are the common connections. When the lever is in the center (straight up) position, the switch is OFF. When the lever is moved to either side, the outer lugs opposite the direction of the lever throw are connected to the common lugs.
Our Evaluation Results:
They are rated for 6A@125VAC. We tested to 6A at 32VDC with no issues detected.
- Switch body color may vary from pictures
|Switch Type||Miniature Toggle Switch|
|Termination Style||Solder pins (x6)|
|Dimensions||L x W x H (switch body w/ solder tabs)||13 x 13 x 14mm (.5″ x .5″ x .55″)|
|Lever Length||10mm (0.39″)|
|Mounting hole||6mm (0.25″)|