These TO-220 heatsinks are heavy duty extruded aluminum and come as a complete kit including a silicone thermal pad, insulated bushing washer and SS screw.
- Qty 5 – TO-220 extruded aluminum heatsink
- Qty 5 – Silicone thermal pad
- Qty 5 – Insulated bushing washer
- Qty 5 – Stainless steel M3 screw
These heatsinks will work with any TO-220 packaged components including voltage regulators, power transistors and MOSFETs.
The silicone thermal pad and insulted bushing washer electrically isolate the component from the heatsink if the component tab is electrically active while still providing good thermal transfer characteristics.
- The heatsink has a mounting pin which can be used to physically and electrically mount the heatsink to a PCB. If it is not desired such as when using on a solderless breadboard, it can easily be removed with a pair of pliers.
|Dimensions||Height (not including base pin)||21mm (0.83″)|
|Depth (front to back)||10mm (0.39″)|
|Color||Heat sink||Natural silver|