These are 1×40 single row male headers in Red, White, Blue, Yellow, Green and Black that can be cut to the length required.
- Qty 1 – Header Male 1×40 Break-away Red
- Qty 1 – Header Male 1×40 Break-away White
- Qty 1 – Header Male 1×40 Break-away Blue
- Qty 1 – Header Male 1×40 Break-away Yellow
- Qty 1 – Header Male 1×40 Break-away Green
- Qty 2 – Header Male 1×40 Break-away Black
KEY FEATURES OF HEADER MALE 1×40 BREAK-AWAY MULTI-COLOR:
- 1×40 Male header with standard 2.54mm (0.1″) spacing in multiple colors
- Tin plated contacts with solder tails
Colored headers can be used to color code connections or just to add some flair to the assembly.
The short side pins are designed to be soldered to a PCB. The long side male pins mate with solderless breadboards, female headers such as on Arduino, Dupont style female breadboard jumpers and berg jumpers.
These 40-pin strips can be easily snapped or cut into whatever lengths of pins that are needed for the project by using pliers or diagonal cutters.
When soldering these connectors onto a board, it is sometimes easiest if you insert the headers into a solderless breadboard or similar in order to hold the connectors aligned during the soldering process.
|Pins||1×40 per strip|
|Pin Pitch||2.54mm (0.1″)|
|Housing Color||Red / White / Blue / Green / Yellow / Black|
|Dimensions||Header Length||100mm (3.94″)|
|Pin Length Top||6mm (0.24″)|
|Pin length Bottom||3mm (o.12″)|