The PN2907 are a good general purpose PNP transistor for low to moderate power amplification and switching.
- Qty 5 – PN2907 PNP General Purpose Transistors
KEY FEATURES OF PN2907 PNP GENERAL PURPOSE TRANSISTOR:
- PNP Bipolar Silicon construction
- Standard EBC pin-out in TO-92 package
- Up to 40V collector-emitter and 60V collector-base
- Up to 800mA current
The PN2907 are a good inexpensive general purpose PNP transistor for lower power amplification and switching and should be part of every parts bin.
These can be very handy when you need to boost the output of a uC pin to drive something that it can not drive directly. PNP transistors are generally used in high-side switching applications where they are connected between the load and power.
- These transistors may come with straight or preformed leads.
|IC||Collector Current – Continous||800mA|
|Package Type||Plastic, 3-lead, through hole|
|Mfr||Fairchild / ON Semi|