These thermocouples were originally designed for use with 3D printers, but they can be used for various other temperature measurement applications as well.
- Thermocouple K-Type, M6 Ring Terminal Sensor, SS Braid, 1M
KEY FEATURES OF THERMOCOUPLE K-TYPE RING TERMINAL:
- 1 meter long cable
- Thermal probe tip is attached to a M6 ring terminal
- Temperature measurement range of 0-600C
- Fiberglass cable insulation with stainless steel cable shield
- Color coded spade terminal terminations
The thermocouple is attached to a ring terminal for mounting to a heatsink, heat plate or similar surface.
The temperature reading range is over 600C, but keep in mind that the heat shrink will soften at about 300C.
The red terminal is the positive lead, the blue terminal is the negative. If these are reversed, the reading will decrease as the temperature increases.
This thermocouple is compatible with our MAX6675 Thermocouple Temperature Module below.
|Operating Ratings||Range of thermal measurement||0-600°C|
|Dimensions||Thermocouple length||1 meter (39″)|
|Probe dimensions||M6 Ring Terminal|