The 1N4148 small signal diodes are general purpose fast switching diodes used for small signal rectification.
- Qty 10 – 1N4148 Small Signal Diode
KEY FEATURES OF IN4148 SMALL SIGNAL DIODE:
- General purpose small signal diodes
- High switching speed of < 4nS
- Up to 100V reverse voltage
- Up to 0.3A continuous current (4A surge)
These are general purpose small fast switching diodes used for small signal rectification, meaning they only allow current to flow in one direction. They can handle up to 100V reverse voltage and up to 300mA of continuous current. Due to their modest power handling, these are mainly useful in digital or signal processing circuits.
The 1N4148 are polarized devices with a black band denoting the cathode end of the diode.
- The 1N4148 and 1N914 diodes are equivalent and may be interchanged.
- If you are looking for diodes that can handle more power such as for power rectification or buck converter feedback loops, look at our 1N400X parts.
|VR||Peak Reverse Voltage||100V|
|IF||DC Forward Continuous Current||300mA|
|If||Recurrent Peak forward Current||400mA|
|IFSM||Peak Surge Current (1.0 Sec)||1A|
|Peak Surge Current (1.0uS)||4A|
|VF||Forward Voltage Drop||1V|
|trr||Switching Speed||< 4nS|
|Polarization||Black band indicates cathode|
|Package Type||Glass, axial leads|
|Mfr||Fairchild / ON Semi|
|Datasheet||1N4148 / 1N914|