These are high quality low profile NIC 220uF, 16V radial leaded miniature aluminum electrolytic capacitors.
- Qty 10 – 220uF , 16V Miniature Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors
KEY FEATURES OF 220UF, 16V MINIATURE ALUMINUM ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS:
- ± 20% tolerance
- 1.21 Ohm ESR
- 7mm Very low profile
- -40 to +85°C wide temperature range
Aluminum electrolytic caps are the go-to general purpose capacitors that can be used in most applications that require larger capacitance values of ≥ 1uF and can handle a polarized capacitor.
These are the latest technology miniature variety with radial leads to keep the size of the component as compact as possible to take up minimum board space. Outer construction is aluminum.
These capacitors are frequently used for low frequency filtering, providing power supply bulk capacitance, charge pumps, energy storage and similar applications where you need a lot of capacitance.
- These caps are cut from a reel and have shorter 8mm long leads
- These caps are polarized. Ensure that proper polarity is observed when installing into a circuit.
- Do not exceed the maximum working voltage
|Polarization||Yes. Line with ‘-‘ denotes negative lead|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C – +85°C|
|Package Type||Aluminum, radial leads|
|Dimensions||Package Diameter||6.3mm (0.25″)|
|Mfr||NIC Components Corp|