These are high quality KEMET 1uF, 100V radial leaded miniature aluminum electrolytic capacitors.
- Qty 10 – 1uF , 100V Miniature Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors
KEY FEATURES OF 1UF, 100V MINIATURE ALUMINUM ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS:
- ± 20% tolerance
- -40 to +105°C wide temperature range
Aluminum electrolytic caps are the go-to general purpose capacitors that can be used in most applications that require larger capacitance values of ≥ 1uF and can handle a polarized capacitor.
These are the latest technology miniature variety with radial leads to keep the size of the component as compact as possible to take up minimum board space. Outer construction is aluminum.
These capacitors are frequently used for low frequency filtering, providing power supply filtering, charge pumps, energy storage and similar applications where you need a fair amount of capacitance.
- These caps are cut from ammo packs which leaves a lead length of about 12mm (.47″).
- These caps are polarized. Ensure that proper polarity is observed when installing into a circuit.
- Do not exceed the maximum working voltage.
|Polarization||Yes. Line with ‘-‘ denotes negative lead|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C – +105°C|
|Package Type||Aluminum, radial leads|
|Dimensions||Package Diameter||5mm (0.2″)|