These panel mount banana jack binding posts come in 5 assorted colors and have a solid nickel plated brass body and can support up to 20A
- Qty 1 – Banana Jack Binding Post 20A – Red
- Qty 1 – Banana Jack Binding Post 20A – Black
- Qty 1 – Banana Jack Binding Post 20A – Yellow
- Qty 1 – Banana Jack Binding Post 20A – Green
- Qty 1 – Banana Jack Binding Post 20A – Blue
KEY FEATURES OF BANANA JACK BINDING POST, PANEL MOUNT, 20A:
- 4mm barrel fits standard size banana plugs
- Nickle plated threaded brass body with M4 nuts
- ABS plastic body
- Mounts in 17/64″ hole in panels up to 1/4″ thick
- Up to 20A current capability
These good quality panel mount banana jacks come in a 5-pack of assorted colors (red/black/yellow/green/blue)
Unlike some inexpensive banana jacks, the 4mm female socket is formed directly into shaft for best electrical contact rather than in the threaded top piece. The shaft and threads are all nickle plated brass and attachment hardware is M4 nuts.
The top of the banana jack accepts a standard 4mm banana plug or it can be tightened down a larger 1/4″ ring or spade terminal. The jack has a thru-hole for tightening down on a bare wire. Wire attachment on the bottom portion of of the jack can be made using a ring terminal under the locking nuts.
For panel mounting, a 17/64″ drill will give a snug fit, but 9/32″ will also work.
These jacks are a medium duty type and handy for making logic connections or low to medium power custom power supplies or test fixtures.
|Color||5 different||Red / Black / Yellow / Green / Blue|
|Connection Types||Top||Male banana plug, ring or spade terminal, bare wire|
|Bottom||Ring or spade terminal|
|Dimensions||Total Length||38mm (1.5″ )|
|Length above panel||20mm (0.78″)|
|Length below panel||18mm (0.71″ )|
|Width at base||13mm (0.51″ )|
|Mounting Hole||6.5mm (0.26″ )|